Best digital dive log for Ipad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yoda-X

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
There are so many choices out there that I can't decide which is best. My wife is new to diving and I have been diving for some time, but took a 10 year break and am now active again. She just finished her open water and I took the course as a refresher. I lost most of my paper dive logs and want to find a digital log for our Ipads.

What's the best out there?

Thanks in advance for your help

David & Rhonda

I used Dive Log. Seems to work fine. It syncs with my dive computer via some software interface on my computer. Can't remember the name of it though.

I use Dive log as well on my iPhone and iPad and Dive log manager on my Mac, everything syncs via wireless. Neither program is very expensive.

I use Dive Log on my iPad and iPhone and Mac Dive on my Mac. Mac Dive syncs with Dive Log just fine.

DiveNav makes a Bluetooth interface (DC Buddy, Dive Computer Buddy) that connects to you Dive Computer and then will sync with Bluetooth to your iphone or iPad running Dive Log or DiveNav's software. It will also sync with some logging programs on PC's, Mac Dive on the Mac platform.
Apparently the box is universal you just have to buy a new cable to use it with another brand/model dive computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom