Best Dive Operator From The Cruise Ship Port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me add my endorsement for Dive with Martin. While I personally prefer Aldora, for its HP Steel 120 tanks, its very long bottom times, its high end valet service, long SI at a beach club, etc., when diving with a group I don't always get to pick the Dive Op, and I've been going to Coz pretty much every December (I missed it this last December) with a group that always uses Dive with Martin, and they have always done a great job. It is a budget operation, one of the lower cost Dive Ops on the island, but it's well run, with some pretty good DMs (though I learned that my personal favorite, Miguel Estrella, is no longer with DWM). And if you come in at the International Pier, it's right there - as you are walking in on the pier from the Cruise Ship, look to your left at the shore end of the pier, and DWM is right there.

I'll be docking in Puerta Maya at about 9 a.m.

Our last cruise, we used Aldora. It was a short taxi ride to their office upon disembarking, but you are treated well, all of the paperwork is done pre-dive, and after the dives they let us off at a dock right next to our cruise ship's pier. Very convenient, and the best dive experience.

Back
Top Bottom