Best Diving Center in Phi Phi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

I just get my Open Water certificate, and planning to have a dive trip in Phi Phi island on end of Sept. Anyone could recommend a good dive center in Phi Phi island, and also best place to dive for my level - newbie.

Thank you

Hi,

I just get my Open Water certificate, and planning to have a dive trip in Phi Phi island on end of Sept. Anyone could recommend a good dive center in Phi Phi island, and also best place to dive for my level - newbie.

Thank you

First of all congratulations on getting certified!

Not sure from reading your post if you are actually going to stay on Phi-Phi or just want to do a day trip scuba diving at Phi-Phi and stay somewhere else.
A good websiite with Phi-Phi (dive-)info is Phi Phi Diving: Local Dive Sites Highlights around the Phi Phi Islands

Phi-Phi has lots of good wall and reef diving and most sites are ok for beginners.
Personally I think Koh Bida Nai and Koh Bida Nok offer some of Phi-Phi's best diving and are (mostly) fairly easy to dive too.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I dove with Visa while I was there, and enjoyed the experience. However, that was before the tsunami. There were a number of other good operators there but I have no first-hand experience of their operations and I'm sure many of the instructors are new since my stay anyway.

I'd recommend Scool divers. Also agree on Bida Nai/Nok for diving. I've been fortunate enough to have always seen at least one leopard shark per dive there.

Thank you all for you advice, will try go to Bida Nai and Bida Nok for sure.
Turn out my friend has someone she knows at Phi Phi Diver, so perhaps I will go with them trying out Phi Phi for the first time, there will be another time, by the time I got my advance open water and maybe more experience.
This time I only have limited time in Phi phi, only on sept 28 and have to go back on Sept 30 to krabi and straight to bkk.
Wish I have more time.

Cheers,
E

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom