Best diving in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ditto on the recommendations for Jupiter for the big life, and Boynton for the sheer beauty. The upper Keys are also enjoyable especially for photogs because they're shallow and bright. Haven't been to the Dry Tortugas (yet!), but have also heard they're beautiful and pristine.

>*< Fritz

This site lists all my favorite charters in Palm Beach County. Jupiter Dive Center is extremely well run. Emerald Charters is also out of Jupiter and very spearfish oriented with more aggressive profiles. I like The Wetter the Better in central county (Palm Beach Inlet) and Starfish Enterprises out of Boynton Beach. Keep me informed if you origanize an outing. Scott

Dive Boats and Dive Shops in Palm Beach County Florida

Looking forward to meeting & diving with you! Should be great!

Hey Onespeed & Debbydiver - you guys should bag work and come out w/ us this Thursday - there is a thread about the dive I started yesterday (since a friend of mine did not.....right John? LOL - sorry about the short notice) w/ some details.

See if you want to go w/ us.
Its diving the Hole in Jupiter and 2 other sites; I'm requesting Tunnels too. Tough to get a ride out to that site especially since JDC stopped offering it a few months ago.

Hey Jupiter31, I dived the hole in the wall two weeks ago with Emerald Charters (Randy Jordan). They go regularly. Check out their web-site. Scott

Emerald Charters

This site lists all my favorite charters in Palm Beach County. Jupiter Dive Center is extremely well run. Emerald Charters is also out of Jupiter and very spearfish oriented with more aggressive profiles. I like The Wetter the Better in central county (Palm Beach Inlet) and Starfish Enterprises out of Boynton Beach. Keep me informed if you origanize an outing. Scott

Dive Boats and Dive Shops in Palm Beach County Florida
We agree 100% on PB county dive op's!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom