Best place to reef dive in the keys ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

North North Dry Rocks and the Benwood are my favorites along with Silent World... Even without a guide in the water you'll have a blast with them.. NN Dry Rocks is very shallow with huge brain coral and tremendous amounts of fan corals..

Dang, when is my next trip down there???:bounce4::daydreaming:

It's hard to go wrong at pretty much any reef off of Key Largo. They're each spectacular in some way. I agree the Benwood is an excellent dive. It's been down long enough it's almost like a natural reef with tons of life and it's a little deeper than the inner reefs, but not too deep for novices.

I was just at City of Washington and Elbow reef in early July. These two sites has better vis then Mo and French. But all of the 16 dives i did in the Keys were awesome. Try a night dive on Mo with Rainbow reef. It is guided and well done. I want to do a night dive on the City of Washington with Silent World next year. Rainbow Reef is a good value for your diving needs.

cool, thanks for all the info, we decided on rainbow reef in the end, we diving on Monday and doing molasses in the morning and something else, then Christmas tree cave and the benwood in the afternoon :) should be brilliant.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom