best quality air fills in the Fort Lauderdale/Pompano Beach area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I try to use Fill Express anytime I'm nearby. They seem to have the best prices for gas (I usually pay around $5-6.00 for a Nitrox fill on my AL80's.)

You won't find the selection of dive gear that most shops offer, but then again, their business is centered around tank fills... hence the name.

One more plug for Sunday hours or earlier M-S hours! :D

It seems there's a lot of folks besides myself that would really like for FillExpress to have more hours. Let's hope they make our wish come true.

At a minimum, open 11am to 2pm Sundays and open at 7am on Saturdays would be pretty nice.

It seems there's a lot of folks besides myself that would really like for FillExpress to have more hours. Let's hope they make our wish come true.

At a minimum, open 11am to 2pm Sundays and open at 7am on Saturdays would be pretty nice.

I give credit to Force E in Riviera Beach. They open every morning at 6:00am...

I'm guessing Joyce is working her deepstops voodoo doll right about now.

:voodoo:

And he'd be damn lucky to get you!

Just remember to show up for your interview with socks and sandals - he likes the look!

:lol:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
NAILED IT!!!

Chug
Thinks that's one heck of an ensemble, but MD makes it work.

Well there is a rumor out there they are for sale....maybe you can buy them and you can set your own hours:)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom