Best Shop/Boat Fl Keys Wrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moneysavr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Been a while and will be down in a few days mid week with a Great Lake wrecker =Dive Pal! and will try to get down one day to the Keys from Boyntyon Beach to dive the {one} >Duane,Bibb ,Eagle we all have our favorites and I don't mind the currents but weather permitting,,,,,,

Any conchs have a favorite shop?Boat???
seems like so many are gone?or consolidated,, dang the old days,,any help
Tanks, Dive safe!
Brad

I hope this helps.
Conch Republic Brenda and Gary 305 852-1655
Blue Water Brent 305 453-9600
Silent World Chris/ Allison/ Pat 305 451-3252

Hi Moneysavr,

I have a few people in town interested in doing wrecks mid-week.

We offer Nitrox, trimix & doubles rentals for those who need them. We also double dip the wrecks when everyone on the trip wants to.

PM me if you would like some more info. Becky Speargirl has some awesome deals on condos as well if you need a crib :)

Cheers

Chris

Thanks all, Thanks for all the info! hope the moon and stars and Poseidon work it out so we can do some mega diving! we have some outstanding diving up here in Lake Michigan with vis on our deeper sites at over a 100' but water temps in the lower 40's going down that even in a dry suit the face freeze and gloves don't keep it out! We have the wrecks but you have the reefs and sea life we don't.
Dive safe,
Brad

I would go with Silent World. The crew was great and I had two fantastic dives with them. I would not reccommend Conch Republic. That was worst dive operation I've used in my 15 years of diving. Give Speargirl a call. I stayed in one of her rentals this year and you won't be dissapointed.

I would not reccommend Conch Republic. That was worst dive operation I've used in my 15 years of diving.

Hammerhead911.....I PMed you to get an account of what the issue was that would make you say something like this in a public forum, but you did not respond.

So I'll ask you here. What was your experience that would make you say we were the worst dive operation you used in your 15 years of diving. This is a fairly strong statement.

If you dove with us and had a bad time then I'm sorry and sure would like to know the circumstances surround your remarks. This is the only way we as dive operators can get better by hearing what our dive guest have to say.

Thanks for your time and I look forward hearing from you.

Good Diving,

I have been diving with Conch Republic for 12 - 13 years now. I have never had any problems with them. The shop is great, and the staff and crew are top notch.

I too would be interested in knowing what happened to make you feel this way about Conch. I am in no way affiliated with them. We started out using them for certification dives with our students, and I use them for my personal diving in the Keys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom