Best Shop in Maui to get Enriched Air Diver certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michaelaz

Registered
Reaction score
Im looking to to get Nitrox certified so I can enjoy longer bottom times and work on my Underwater Photographer, anyone have any suggestions ?

Shakka, I havnt forgot about you bra, can I do this thru your shop ???

I'd recommend the folks over at B&B too. They do a lot of that. I don't really ever use Nitrox myself. Most of my dives are on the shallow side and I stay about an hour or so each dive with a good amount of air to spare. If anything cuts into my bottom time, it's usually my clients' air consumption, not the nitrogen levels.

Good luck and have fun!

I managed to pick up a couple of tanks from B&B this afternoon after the plane landed and burned them up. Maui isn't famous for afternoon shore dives but, this place ain't Orregon and I'm not going to waste a moment :)

If it helps any, Maui Dreams has a special this June -- $25 off their usual Nitrox cert prices.

Al Mialkovsky:
I managed to pick up a couple of tanks from B&B this afternoon after the plane landed and burned them up. Maui isn't famous for afternoon shore dives but, this place ain't Orregon and I'm not going to waste a moment :)

And to think I didn't call to invite you diving yesterday afternoon because I figured you'd want to rest your first day back on Maui - lol

Glad to see you hit the water ...

Aloha, Tim

Let's go Tim.

Oh wait, I should go to bed for a couple of hours I guess.

Yeah I couldn't stand it. I was looking at the ocean on the way in and thought I've gotta get wet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom