Best simple / cheap DIY-ish helmet mount for flashlights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaveSloth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am currently using a velcro cable tie but the light is loosey goosey. I could use two and get it a bit more secure, but I am open to something more solid. I want it to work with lights in a range of diameters from say a half inch to 2 inches. I am imagining something plastic maybe with a velcro strap integrated, some padding on the inside to prevent slippage and with mounting holes in the base for bolts or something. Also ideal if it is not a permanent mount but something I can replace the light in, remove replace the light easily for battery changes, aim the lights etc...

Old post but i tought someones will answer me....anyway of having somekind of 360 rotating bracket to fix on a helmet ? Or at least a bracket that could tilt a bit up or down ? Thank for all the help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom