Best single strobe for my S95 + Ikelite Housing. Thanks.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi guys iv taken the leap and ordered a S95 with a .ikelite housing. Yet i am still thinking about the best "compact" stobe to use with this set up. Thanks in advance.

Adam ,Ikelite has several strobes which probably would suit your needs.The advantage to using an Ike strobe with and Ike housing is that you can use their TTL circuitry by just plugging into the housing.Look on their website :

Ikelite Underwater Strobes

There you can get some idea of what they have available and how it fits your needs.

S95 has no hot shoe which means no TTL circuitry. And the optical systems from other companies are worlds better than ikelites set up.

Either sea and sea or INON. Two best options out right now

Inon D2000 or Inon S2000. Either will give you outstanding performance.

Bill

I don't think you can go wrong with the Inon D2000. Not as small as the S2000 but still a very small strobe with a lot of shooting flexibility and Manual, sTTL and Auto Exposure modes.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom