Best Small Grand Cayman Dive Op?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

itsjustme0770

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi-

Will be staying at the Ritz as my normally dive addicted wife is beached as a result of a pregnancy. So I am looking for a good dive op, preferably one that will pick me up at the Ritz. Very experienced diver and looking for a good, professional dive op that isn't going to be a cattle boat. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Cheers.

indepthwatersports.com Craig is one of the best divers I know. Very accommodating and will take you to the best spots, no problem. He was on the Brac but left to go to Grand. You won't be disappointed. Good luck to you and your wife with the new baby.

Wall to Wall, Off the Wall, Indigo, Deep Blue, Epic Divers, Ambassador Divers, DNS, ... The list is a long one. They all give pretty much the same level of service.

All are good recommendations. I will also throw in Seasports. Instead of truck or van they pick you by boat and pick up a little later 9am. Jim's boat is on the smaller side and you get back a little later than the others are the drawbacks.

Just had great dives last month with Indigo Divers. Small operator. Great boat - real comfortable. Maximum of 6 divers per trip. Check out their website or just call them up. Highly recommended.

I dove with www.caymanmarinelab.com several years ago and had a great experience. Cayman Marine Labs is owned by a PHD in marine biology (Dr. Tom Byrnes). When I dove with them Tom would provide a mini marine biology class before each dive. This added a new level to the dive brief. One of the best dive trips I have ever had. I have also dived with Off the Wall and In Depth both would be good choices.

I can vouch for Wall to Wall and DNS as I've dived with both many times. Small groups, big, dry, fast boats, great dive masters and valet service at both. I'm sure the other operators are excellent as well but have not been out with them recently.

+1 fro Indepth Watersports. Dove with Nat and Art over Christmas and was impressed.

Back
Top Bottom