Beta testers needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brewmasher

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have developed a program to decrease air consumption while diving. It works on the fact that the more relaxed a diver is underwater, the less air they will use. It uses brainwave entrainment, hypnosis, and NLP techniques to train the user to be more relaxed while diving. If anyone is interested in trying it out and giving me some feedback, send me a PM, and I will give you instructions to download it.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Does it work on the computer, smart phone, tablet, or strictly Apple device?

A co-worker told me that he drinks one beer before diving, for the same effect. He says it relaxes him and helps him not go through air too quickly. Since I don't even drink, that wouldn't be an option for me, even if I didn't think drinking and diving is a bad idea.

Sounds interesting. Does it work on the computer, smart phone, tablet, or strictly Apple device?

A co-worker told me that he drinks one beer before diving, for the same effect. He says it relaxes him and helps him not go through air too quickly. Since I don't even drink, that wouldn't be an option for me, even if I didn't think drinking and diving is a bad idea.

It is an MP3 download that you can put on any personal player, computer or can burn to a CD.

---------- Post added April 15th, 2012 at 09:51 PM ----------

Just to mention, include your email address in your PM so I can set you up on Basecamp to access the downloads.

Brewmasher, are you going to be at the Meet and Greet held at Gilboa the 27-29th of this month?

Brewmasher, are you going to be at the Meet and Greet held at Gilboa the 27-29th of this month?

Unfortunately, I already have a full schedule that weekend. I do make it to Gilboa at least a few times a season, especially early.

I'm an air hog. Whatcha got? Tnronin@gmail.com.

I'm mean I'm a serious air hog.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not much of an air hog but i'm an experienced beta tester and would love to try it out. Same with my girlfriend. sammacat at gmail.com

I am interested too rpguido@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom