Better b quick

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi there. I subscribe to this thing called Travelzoo. Once a week they send me a notice about some of the best deals they find. Anyway, they had one today for $199! I will post at the bottom what they said. Please note, when they say they sell out fast - they do. I have used them a couple of times for really good deals. I am not associated with them in anyway shape or form so I can't anser any questions. just thought if you were thinking of going there it is an awesome deal.

$249-$269 -- 4 or 5-Night Caribbean Cruises *
Cozumel, Costa Maya
Travel dates: Dec. 8, 12; Jan. 5, 19

Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!
Update (12:21pm ET, November 9, 2005): The 12/8 sailing has just been further reduced to $199 per person!
We were excited to see four and five-night cruises at hundreds OFF the regular price in recent weeks and now there's even bigger news! Just today, Royal Caribbean & Travelocity reduced rates even further to the rock-bottom rates of only $249-$269 -- including some peak-season sailings in January. Or, you can upgrade and get an oceanview cabin for as low as $299.

Sail 4-nights on Grandeur of the Seas roundtrip Tampa to Cozumel:
- Available on December 8, January 5, January 19 ... sails over the weekend!
- Prices: $249 interior cabins, $299 oceanview cabins

Sail 5-nights on Grandeur of the Seas roundtrip Tampa to Cozumel & Costa Maya:
- Available on December 12
- Prices: $269 interior cabins, $319 oceanview cabins

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom