Beware of HATEDs ring leader

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sloth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Stay away from Jo, the ring leader of HATED!!!! He will flood your camera housing!!!

Just ask Sherman (scubaanddreams) :D

I know better then to mess with the great "dread" one. Sherman unfortunately crossed his path.

This might not bode well for the force. I can see great pain and suffering for all across the land of HaTeD.

was it really something sinister? :reaper:

or a dare to take a casing only rated to 120fsw.. down to 200fsw :eyebrow:

Jo was playing steal the danglely on the Sea Tiger. He swiped Shermans camera and when Sherm got it back it was flooded. In honor of full disclosure Jo realized it was flooded right away so he gave right back and politely informed Sherm that his housing was flooded.

I think Sherm was going to have better luck with the wife if he could blame it on someone else so I was just trying to help my buddy out :)

:sos: Ahhhhhhhhh. I'm not listening, I'm not listening. Stop spreading lies and dissent. You're scaring people from the koolaid. :sos:

Your scaring me.

...hey in all fairness you could have mentioned that I stole a slate off Jo....by the way you are all dorks..jedi mindtricks and all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom