Bi-Focal Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JDCPA give Rusty a call at Scuba Schools of America. There located in Montclair CA. They have a internet site but they dont have a online product cataloge. I know they sell SeaDive masks cause thats where i got mine. He should be able to get whatever you want.

i had lenses put in my compumask. aeris recommends to groups to do it

this is from the aeeris site

Scuba Optics, Inc.
1405 8th Ave.
Rock Falls, IL, USA
Phone: 815-625-7272
Toll Free: 800-346-2654
Fax: 815-625-9735
Email: scubaopt@essex1.com

Prescription Dive Masks
2870 4th Ave Suite ABC
San Diego, CA, USA
Phone: 619-299-2878
Toll Free: 800-538-2878
Fax 619-297-9500
Email: llpdm@cox.net

i used rock falls the lenses can be removed and reused on same or similar mask face plates i dont remember the price but i think they bwere 80.00 pluss shipping to do it.

I have a compumask and my issue is that I cant read my Vr3 computer and dive watch. This might be a solution for me.

Did they add the "reader lens" on just one side? Thinking it might not work on the right side with the HUD in the mask?

I have a compumask and my issue is that I cant read my Vr3 computer and dive watch. This might be a solution for me.

Did they add the "reader lens" on just one side? Thinking it might not work on the right side with the HUD in the mask?

i just looked at my mask and it does not look like bifocals. with the line. i dont think it is a progressive either. however it does fix my vision problems reading my computer/ watch. i find that with out lenses the hud is close enough i do not need anything to read it. go figure. i can focus at 18 inches or further but i can see the hud at 2 inches... my script is something like 1.75 far and 2.25 near correction. so that may be why i only see one lense magnification. they usually put it on one eye but you can have it on both if you like..i had both done on mine. i use an elite t3 or an elite with my mask for a second computer. they all use the same transmitter. i have a habit of hitting the buttons and killing the hud display and when it is on it is hard to read for me because of the screen brightness when at the surface in the light. underwater it is ok.

call them both and se3e what they have to offer. as much as the mask costs the lenses are nickle dime.

hope this helps.

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm looking forward to using my set in less than a week from now in Jamaica. A full week of diving, should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom