BIG event gearing up for Dec. 6-9 2012 Cozumel Scuba Fest: A Tribute to Cousteau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They did a horrible job or advertising and promoting it! The only info I ever saw about it was here on Scubaboard - never received any info about it as a dive shop!

They did a horrible job or advertising and promoting it! The only info I ever saw about it was here on Scubaboard - never received any info about it as a dive shop!

That's both unfortunate and poor planning.

I was spammed mercilessly about it on Facebook.

I was at Mr Sanchos today during the time that was on the program as the ice breaker. No evidence of any additional activity to the normal Friday routine...
Sorry to hear you got spammed.
Yeah, I don't know if/where it was promoted, but nobody I know has any info beyond one shop that has a copy of the program. And it appears to be incorrect...

Bummer to hear that! They did put up a big billboard ad in the Cancun hotel zone about 3-4 weeks ago. That's all I have seen of anything around here.

Cruised all over the island today and tonight...nothing I could find!

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Plenty of eagle rays and sharks are around in memory of Jack.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom