Big Ten Network?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cutler is a crybaby, but Detroit should be renamed the Detroit Felons!:wink:

Nah. That is just media hype crap. Now the city of Detroit itself I do refer to as "De-toilet". But the Lions are dont play any dirtier or get in any more trouble than 90% of the other teams out there. A couple things happen too close together and the media goes all ape chit about it. Just as the old Raiders or the Bengals from a couple years ago or any number of other teams.

I'll have to check out the new look at the No Name Bar. I've always liked the place. It looks like they put some money into some flat screens! The only tv's I remember them having were some small older ones behind the pool bar. Only played soccer, no surprise. :wink:

Did they keep the old staff? I know the old owners used to work on a cruise ship and had a connection with the different ship's employees. I hope they'll maintain that business, it always made for a fun atmosphere.

PH

There is still the No Name, then right next door (you can come in a different entrance from the street or walk around from behind) is the "No Name Sports Bar". As others have said it's run by Mike formally of French Qtr and Jan. I guess retirement didn't sit too well with Mike after he sold French Q.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom