Birth Announcement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fantastic news Ray. I was just wondering about you this morning and thinking that it should be about time! Give Libby and the baby our love and tell Libby we hope to be diving with her soon! Post some pictures!

CONGRATULATIONS! I too was wondering when you would be posting an announcement, I knew the time was close. Best wishes to you and your family! Give Libby and baby a hug for me :)
Ber :lilbunny:

Congratulations Ray!

Please extend my best wishes to your wife as well. I hope she and baby are doing fine.

Okay, you know, I have to ask this... is your baby girl blowing little tiny bubbles yet?

Details! Boy? Girl? Name?!

Tiny Bubbles:
Libby had the baby this morning.

Congratulations to the 3 of you! Knew there had to be a REAL good reason you weren't there at Gilboa today!

Ken

Ray,

Congratulations to you, Libby and the new baby. Can't wait to meet her. & to finally dive with Libby. :)

Paula

Aww congrats!! I'm so happy for both of you! Hope that everything continues to go well! Give mom and baby extra hugs from me!! :babycrawl

Back
Top Bottom