Birthday snub :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roakey

Old, not bold diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So I get this birthday mail from Scubaboard, and it contains a link that doesn't work:

Hello roakey,

The staff and members of ScubaBoard would like to wish you a happy birthday today! We hope you enjoy this special day and have the opportunity to go out and dive. Should you find yourself out of the water and sitting in front of the computer please feel free to come visit our Non-Diving forum (http://www.scubaboard.com/f51.html) and celebrate this special day with some of your fellow members!

Once again, happy birthday!

Thank you,
The ScubaBoard.Com Team

Suck it up :D,
Happy Birthday
:bday: :balloon :partytime :hb2: :thumb:

David

Thank you for reporting this, the problem has been fixed.

roakey:
So I get this birthday mail from Scubaboard, and it contains a link that doesn't work:
With age, it becomes more difficult to accomplish simple tasks.

roakey:

At your age, a reminder is the last thing you need. :D

happy birthday anyway, mate.

Rob

Looking through recent posts and found this one... don't know who ya are, but...

Happy Birthday... :bang:

Begs the question: Do seniors need a certification to wear Depends in a dry suit? :toilet

Back
Top Bottom