Black Altan style neoprene drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to sale my Atlan style Drysuit. The suit is made by Atlan but has the "California Dive Center" store logo on it which was based in San Bruno before they went out of business.

It is made out of 7mm neoprene and no doubt will keep you very warm. I was using the Fourth Element Arctic undergarment and I was sweating in 51 degree California water.

Its got very strong integrated vulcanized boots for added comfort. I use the XL size Hollis fins and didn't need to go up in size on the fins.

There is no wear and tear since the previous owner never dove in it and I only dove 5 times with no scratches on it.

The wrist seal is neoprene for the added warmth and the neck seal is latex which I just recently replaced. My neck is 16 inch but if you need a new neck seal, I have an extra one for $20.

The suit is perfectly well maintained and recently had it checked for leaks and zipper at Anywater Sports in San Jose. The size of the suit is Large which I'm around 190 lbs and the foot size is 10.

It doesn't have pockets, but I did bought an XS-scuba pocket which I was intenting on installing before I decided to sell it.

I'll sell this suit to anybody for $250 or give me a reasonable offer and shipping is included to anywhere around the United States. If you have any questions just PM me. I'll add some photos too.

Last edited:
Here are the pictures.

Attachments

• Boot.jpg
    Boot.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Front Closeup.jpg
    Front Closeup.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Full Suit.jpg
    Full Suit.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Inflator and Logo.jpg
    Inflator and Logo.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 79
  • New Latex neck.jpg
    New Latex neck.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 77
Reduced to $200

Hi, I'm 5'6, the suit could fit anyone from 5'6 up to 5'10. The previous owner was 5'8 and he said the suit fit him very good.

Price reduced to $175

Check out the Altan website for sizing as I'm not sure for a 6 foot guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom