Black Durgon Comments Please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WallDiver77

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey EveryBody,

My original plan of rounding up a couple more people to share a Sand Dollar (or the like) condo looks like it might not fly.

Soooo, on to option two. Has anyone, within the past year, stayed at the Black Durgon? I would appreciate your comments, pictures, info on the place.

I have done a search, but with the exception of finding very brief comments, there isn't much out there. The reef out front with the Small Wall is favorablly commented on.

Thanks for any/all comments!

I stopped in there the last time I was there (07). If you want the bare basic in a place to stay this is the place for you. I don't mean "no clothes" here but absolutely no fancy accommodation here at all. Spoke with the owners and the repeat divers are high- I see this on some of the boards out there as well.

Ray

I have been to Small Wall a couple of time and enjoyed it. It was one of the boat dives from Buddy's because the BD has a closed dock policy to shore divers.

Hey EveryBody,

My original plan of rounding up a couple more people to share a Sand Dollar (or the like) condo looks like it might not fly.

Soooo, on to option two. Has anyone, within the past year, stayed at the Black Durgon? I would appreciate your comments, pictures, info on the place.

I have done a search, but with the exception of finding very brief comments, there isn't much out there. The reef out front with the Small Wall is favorablly commented on.

Thanks for any/all comments!

When were you planning to go to sand dollar? I have a small group going to Buddy's on May 4-11 and have space at the condo ..

When were you planning to go to sand dollar? I have a small group going to Buddy's on May 4-11 and have space at the condo ..

Hey OLY5050,

06/14/08 to 06/21/08 is when I'll be on the island. Too bad for me; Thanks for the offer!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom