Black Rock, Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

squidgy:
Do me a favor and drink a mai-tai for me at the Hula Grill..right next to Whalers. It is on the sand ......
Next time you're there, sit somewhere on the sand section and watch as the hostess seats incoming guests. The looks on their faces is priceless as they fail to notice the floor ends and they step off into the super soft sand :chicken:

Charlie99:
Next time you're there, sit somewhere on the sand section and watch as the hostess seats incoming guests. The looks on their faces is priceless as they fail to notice the floor ends and they step off into the super soft sand :chicken:

thats at the end of whalers next to the beach right?
if it is i ate there too..nice spot...sitting on the sand, and hearing the ocean...perfect...

squidgy:
I love that area....and when you do Black Rock just look up.. you will be the main attraction for the snorklers!! Do me a favor and drink a mai-tai for me at the Hula Grill..right next to Whalers. It is on the sand and has the best dipping stuff for the bread....ahhhhh you may never leave...
Hope you have a great time
Squidgy..
Ahh.. The Hula Grill... One of my favorite spots in Kaanapalli.

Only (see below) more days to go. I can't wait.

Anybody up for showing my wife and I around the local dive spots while we are there. Aug 27-Sept 4.

Hula Grill has great fish tacos! Definitely try them when you're there if you haven't already had them. :)

Gotta love watching that countdown clock tick down.

Back
Top Bottom