Blackbeard's cruises gift certificate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Polywog84

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all!
I recently won a gift certificate for a weeklong live aboard scuba trip from Blackbeard's cruises. I just had a baby and have no time to use it. It leaves out of Davie Florida and sails to the Bahamas. The travel dates are 12/15/13 to 04/15/14 and 08/15/14 to 12/15/14. Go to blackbeard-cruises.com to see what the package includes. It is worth $959 and not redeemable for cash. Does not include airfare. Message me if you would like to know more. I would like to get $400 for it no less. I just joined this board so if it takes me a little to get back to you be patient as I am new to this site. Thanks - Matty

Sweet! wish I was in a position to grab it myself! good luck, and welcome to the board.

There is an opt in sub forum here called Dive NY, or DNY, for folks in this region, if you want to join in and just say Hi.

---------- Post added January 30th, 2014 at 08:42 PM ----------

I just shared a link to your post in the DNY forum

You might check that again, Matty. Blackbeards is headquartered in Davie, but no longer runs trips from there. They depart Nassau, Bahamas.

Sweet! wish I was in a position to grab it myself! good luck, and welcome to the board.

There is an opt in sub forum here called Dive NY, or DNY, for folks in this region, if you want to join in and just say Hi.

---------- Post added January 30th, 2014 at 08:42 PM ----------

I just shared a link to your post in the DNY forum

Thank you soo much! I will definitely go on there I would like to make some friends in the area so I can have some great experiences safely!

---------- Post added January 31st, 2014 at 05:24 PM ----------

Ok I'll definitely look check into it I don't want to mislead anyone! I'll probably end up dropping the price another 100$ cause of that. Thanks!

Matty,
Is your gift certificate definitely transferable?
If so, I’m interested.
Kindly advise.
Regards,
Bill
wmmcc@cox.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom