Blackbeard's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pixurman

Registered
Reaction score
I'm diving with Blackbeard's 3/30/01 - 4/3. Looking for for any must do's or don'ts. Any advise? Anyone else planning on the same time?

Regards,

The crossing from Miami can be rough as a cob. Even if you've never been seasick before in your entire life, take some anti-nausea measures before the crossing. This is the voice of experience!
Rick

The crossing is indeed rough - medicine is advised. Quarters are cramped, head is tiny, food is ok, diving is spectacular.

I did the Blackbeards thing Nov 99. They were great! I think it is the best deal for the money anywhere!! It is truly camping out on a boat. But on the other hand, you really get to enjoy your shipmates. Beware the crossing! It can be rough! I learned a great deal of respect for the abilities of the boats and crew!! Also beware the bars in Bimini!! Especially if you are with a bunch of crazy Canucks!! ages

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom