Blue Angel booking contact

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

silvernotch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
We decided to go with Blue Angel for our honeymoon next July and reached out to BA via the contact form on their site and after a few days of not hearing anything we figured maybe the contact form wasn’t working properly so we emailed them directly. They responded back to the email pretty quickly but after asking about booking we haven’t heard back from them in a few days. Does anyone know if maybe their booking person is on vacation? I know NYE just passed and I normally wouldn’t worry about it but I happened to try our dates on Orbitz for flight and hotel (Blue Angel was listed on there) and it’s now telling us the days we have selected are unavailable. I’m hoping this isn’t the case :( we kind of got our hearts set on BA

Telephone

We heard back this afternoon so all is well :) now back to the fun part of planning a wedding...planning a honeymoon!!!

Telephone

Kids today, Ron! In my day we would just get on the bell box and ask Marge to connect me to the long distance operator..... Sure a 5 minute call cost as much a DeSoto, but by golly that was the way we did it....

types-antique-phones-2.1-800x800.jpg

I wish I had a phone with the rotary dialing thingie. I think that I can call Mexico for ~20 cents a minute. Often talking to a person is far faster than email. And I never text.

Back
Top Bottom