Blue Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The boat dives don't go out every day, I was told they go out two to three times a week, but shore diving in Curacao is amazing and since the House reef at the Hilton, and Habitat where we have stayed before is awesome, I am sure the house reef at Blue Bay will be awesome too.

Shore diving, that's what's it's all about! Don't waste money and time on boat dives unless you're doing a site like mushroom. Blue Gardens and Wall are great dives, and if you have a car, do Porto Mari, Vaersenbaii, Marie Pampoon, Car Wrecks, Tug Boat and the wall east towards Directors Bay. If you have time to drive way west definately hit Alice in Wonderland (Playa Kalki) and Grote & Kline Knip. There's others but kinda hard to find. Most have tanks on site for rent except at the Knips. Several have good to great food and drinks and all have sun and sand! Wish I wasn't on dial-up, I could post some photos. Heck, wish I had the time and money, I'd go get the real thing.... :)

tony

I know...don't worry -this will be our 6th trip to Curacao. But, actually, i prefer boat dives unless I'm shore diving a house reef - just a personal preference. I'm just trying to get a bit more info on blue bay - what it's like to stay there, and the house reef.

First thing I think of in curacao is WATAMULA! What an awesome dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom