Blue Grotto on the 16th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K Mejean

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings Y'all!!! I am doing a dive with ScubaQuest on Saturday up at Blue Grotto. We are doing a two tanker with a hot dog cook out as well. The cost is $40.00 for the dive and the first rental tank is free. We are meeting at the store in Brandon at 6:00 A.M. Saturday morning. If you are interested just let us know. Post up or shoot Brandon or me a PM. We are planning on doing some carpooling up to the site so we can arrange that as well.

That includes the $40 to get in. Its a good deal.

Had a great couple of dives at the Grotto. Viz wasn't the greatest but the cavern section still rocks. Thanks to all of the people that came out. I had a good time with you. Hope to do it again soon. Thanks for all the advice on my new gear EAN. I am developing a game plan as we speak.

Not a problem mi amigo!

I just went to a back plate and wing set up. I have a set of steel 122's going out for hydro this week and I am putting together my reg. set up to accomidate the double cylinders. I'm going tech baby!!!!!!! I do cavern at the end of the month and then its on to other things. WOOHOO!!!!!

I changed to a plate and wing two years ago and have not looked back. I started diving doubles last year and love that also. The plate and wing is the only way to go and no doubt you will enjoy your setup also. :palmtree: bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom