Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viz is back to normal 10-15 ft and then gets very milky. I was cold in my 5mm with beanie - I'm guessing water temp in high 70's? And that wind was chilly when I got out!

Judging from the number of divers there today, the nice weekend high tides and sporty forecast, I recommend you arrive early if you want front row parking Sat or Sun.

11 30 2.jpg 11 30 3.jpg

Early on in the dive the viz was very nice in the 20 ft range and depending on where you were it
seemed to drop off to 15 ft or so but start to finish was very diveable ! I showed 78 degrees on
my computer. I wore a 3 mill full with 1 mill hooded vest and was very comfy on my 90 minute
dive. Water color was nice varying from a nice blue to a greenish blue. A good dive.

Thanks for the reports guys. Will have to show up early on Sunday and get a nice dive in.

Nice! A octopus, sweet find this time of year!

sweet!!

AHHhhh, viz AND PICS!!, and here we are going on a divecruise Sunday, GrandTurk, St Thomas--we even are going shore diving at San Juan, PR. Sure hope we have some viz at BHB when we return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom