Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going to be at the bridge tomorrow morning? I will be there with a buddy but he will be doing a DSD and I'm hoping to get a good dive in without interfering with his experience too much. We'll be in a white Nissan Versa at the bridge around 0930 or so. You can pm me or just hit me up in the parking lot. Big dark haired guy doing the DSD with Pura Vida and a skinny blond guy in 3mm suit with backplate, long hose, and homemade wing.

wow: great shots jet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! I told you there would be a learning curve with the new set up. This was my third attempt underwater (first time at BHB) and I thought there was something funky with the flash. So I took it to Reef yesterday afternoon and learned I had not removed the optional optical fibre mount. My light was coming through two tiny holes. Oops.

I clearly have a lot to learn. I'm seriously considering Reef's BHB workshop, when time and finances permit. I think some others on this board have taken it? Is it worth it?

Found During Monday Night's Force-E's Night Dive

A relatively new dive light was found on the West Side during Monday night's Force-E dive. It could have been lost Monday, or some time over the weekend. If you lost your light, PM me with a description, and we'll see if we can get you back together. :girl:

Linda I

The light Linda found was, in fact, mine and she dropped it off at Force-E a couple days ago. I picked it up yesterday morning. Many many many thanks to Linda and her dive buddies and to Steve at Force-E for watching over it at the store!!!!!

Dear lindai,

Many people would not have bothered finding the owner of such a nice treasure. Your act of kindness has touched us, and we feel you should be rewarded. As a small token of our appreciation, please accept a Force-E T-shirt.

Please PM me and we'll get you hooked up.

Cheers,

Holy Moly!! Would not appear to me that you require any fancy courses. :D
Are you serious? Of course those pics suck. I mean, geesh.. did she mention that I was her buddy? heck no..

Well, that was because I was working while she was diving. so, yeah, those pictures suck. :D :D :D

Very good conditions friday. Viz started out on the east side at close to 40 ft in some areas.
The water was a very nice blue. Water temps have not dropped as much as I thought they
might have with our recent cold front. Showed 73 degrees most of the dive and dropped to
72 degrees north of the east bridge toward the center. Lots of divers today for a friday !

Was there today dialing in my drysuit. Vis was excellent, 30' and blue water. Not much sightseeing because this was more a skills dive, but a Nice school of barracuda.

Also, FOUND, two traditional lead weights for weight belt. Left on a concrete bridge pier a little to the west of the lifeguard station. let me know the size and they are yours. I will figure out how to get them to you or drop them at Force E.

---------- Post added March 29th, 2013 at 08:35 PM ----------

Jet, nice shots! That is a good rig.

I took the Reef Photo Macro course last fall with Phil. it was WELL worth the money, with your interest you should go for it when you can. I am pretty experienced, but the improvement in my shots after the course was amazing to me. Definitely worth saving up for. It inspired me to upgrade my rig to an OM-D.

With my new 7 mil, or the new (off of ebay) drysuit, NEVER will miss a winter dive, ever again, YES!

Are you serious? Of course those pics suck. I mean, geesh.. did she mention that I was her buddy? heck no..

Well, that was because I was working while she was diving. so, yeah, those pictures suck. :D :D :D

I love you, too, Jenn. And did I mention nice avatar pic ... Wow!! I wonder who took that photo?

Jet, nice shots! That is a good rig.

I took the Reef Photo Macro course last fall with Phil. it was WELL worth the money, with your interest you should go for it when you can. I am pretty experienced, but the improvement in my shots after the course was amazing to me. Definitely worth saving up for. It inspired me to upgrade my rig to an OM-D.

Thanks Guy. I'm currently saving my Benjamins for TG's and my whale-chasing trip to Ecuador this summer. TWO weeks this year. Once that's squared way I will think about the Reef workshop. But I know I could learn a lot!

WEll,, that avatar photo is nice.. Your photos didn't suck that day. LOL Love ya too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom