Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling deprived... I have been to the bridge once in the last month... It keeps calling, but things keep getting in the way!

No need to feel deprived any longer... jimw, JoanneR and I will be there today.. come join us. :D I have to warn you that we dive then go to Force E and fill our tanks and talk about diving then we go to lunch and talk about diving some more.

Say, isn't it time to begin planning the annual after Thanksgiving dive and turkey fry??? Need help planning? Jimw and I will help.

I am feeling deprived... I have been to the bridge once in the last month... It keeps calling, but things keep getting in the way!

Does that mean that the west-west dive didn't happen yet??

Kevin

Fun diving the bridge today, been playing with my weights and now don't use any with my 3 mil suit and steel 100. Great feeling as I usually carry 4 lbs to hand off to students. Saw jimw, dd and crew. The west side was full of wildlife and we saw a small nurse shark near the sailboat but couldn't get a photo as she was too shy. "Accidentally" went to the sponge garden and it was teeming with life.
Water seemed a bit cool at 84 and viz wasn't the best but the dive was spectacular!
Blue Heron Bridge Arrow Crab.jpg Blue Heron Bridge Speckled Eel.jpg :D

Any updates on the Jelly Fishes?

Fun diving the bridge today, been playing with my weights and now don't use any with my 3 mil suit and steel 100. Great feeling as I usually carry 4 lbs to hand off to students. Saw jimw, dd and crew. The west side was full of wildlife and we saw a small nurse shark near the sailboat but couldn't get a photo as she was too shy. "Accidentally" went to the sponge garden and it was teeming with life.
Water seemed a bit cool at 84 and viz wasn't the best but the dive was spectacular!
View attachment 102826 View attachment 102827 :D

Any updates on the Jelly Fishes?
There weren't too many jellies yesterday. And much better then it was about 2 weeks ago. I was looking at my logs and saw that there were jellies around last year this time too. :shocked2:

Trolling tips

"Accidentally" went to the sponge garden and it was teeming with life.

View attachment 102826 :D

I'll see if I can work up some navigational tips for you. It's a large site and can get confusing.

Kevin

I think the last Force-E night bridge dive was cancelled due to low viz conditions.
Hoping to get in the night dive this weekend. Their Facebook page shows a dive
Saturday, September 10, 2011. Hoping for good viz and fewer jellies !

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom