Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice video, Bob. I like the music selection too.

Very nice. Looks like it was a good time by all!

OK,
A few quick shots from today before I edit them...

(and before I switch browsers to see if the corrupted video is in this one)

11-0-23-starfish-01.jpg

11-0-23-frogfish-01.jpg

11-0-23-jawfish-01.jpg

11-0-23-chromodoris-01.jpg

11-0-23-chromodoris-02.jpg

11-0-23-Flabellina-01.jpg

Jawfish with eggs is no longer with eggs but still wants to be a "star" by posing for everyone.

Now, it's off to a shower and then to make dinner

GREAT photo capture of the day! And you're so sneaky, didn't even notice a shutterbug stalking us. And one more thing, I really love the black and white shots, especially the one of the rescue boat under the bridge, with the lifeguard shack behind it.

Yes I am very sorry, I missed saying a special Thank you to JimW and divedivadm that helped me with carrying my gear and with the Lady that helpied me to wash my gear under the hose after the dive. I so much appreciate all the help and friendship that was given to me. I was made to feel so welcome from all of you Trolls. I enjoyed meeting and making new friends so much. I am looking forward to coming back down again next year and being able to join again with the Trolls diving and a wonderful party. Hopefully making it a couple days of diving.
God Bless You All and Have a safe and fun diving.
Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom