Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real cool you mean???
Going this weekend and will be paying close attention to any sargassum near beach or wall...
Hoping for better video of Arrow Shrimp, thanks Wetlens...
John

Sponge Decorator

Looks too cool to be real, but Google suggests it's possible. :D Congrats on the housing fix.

Still slogging through pics. Had forgotten that I'd run into another one of those sponge decorators.

Kevin

IMG_5475wa.jpg

Love those decorator crabs. Only problem with photographing them is that they look like nothing. The video tells the better story.

Great color, love it on the white background.....
John

Love those decorator crabs. Only problem with photographing them is that they look like nothing. The video tells the better story.

Agreed. If only I could find somebody to teach me some video stuff. . . :D

Kevin

---------- Post Merged at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Great color, love it on the white background.....
John

The only reason I was able to spot him was that he was on a *pink* background - the same kind of pink sponge on which I'd found the other two last year. As soon as I tried to take his pitcher, he jumped off into drabber stuff. It was also within a few feet of where I'd seen the other two. Interestingly, this one had matching legs, whereas the other two bore more crab-like colors on their legs.

Interestingly, nearly all that pink sponge had been totally destroyed last year, and in less than a year it has grown back to an amazing degree.

Kevin

IMG_2602wa.jpg

Went to the bridge yesterday afternoon and had a really fun dive. Pulled about an hour and a half with the girl I was guiding. Vis was really decent for me, but unfortunatly I still need to work alot more with my strobe settings and position.

Chase

PICT0007.jpgPICT0021.jpgPICT0039.jpgPICT0028.jpgPICT0042.jpgPICT0032.jpg

Aceswild. Good start on the photos. We were all beginners at one time.. just keep taking photos and experminting with your camera. Amazing things will happen..

Is that a baby black grouper? Don't think I've ever seen a little un like that. :)

Kevin

Went to the bridge yesterday afternoon and had a really fun dive. Pulled about an hour and a half with the girl I was guiding. Vis was really decent for me, but unfortunatly I still need to work alot more with my strobe settings and position.

Chase

View attachment 129598

We were there yesterday too. I actually dove with a camera (for the second time ever), albeit a 10 year old point and shoot (Nikon Coolpix 5400) with an external strobe. We dug it out of the closet so I could give it a test run before using it next weekend to take some pictures of some friends snorkeling. Here are a few of the photos I took.

sm_012.jpg

sm_011.jpg

sm_009.jpg

sm_008.jpg

sm_004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom