Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isopod

IMG_1993wa isopod.jpg

Just getting to some pics from July. Hadn't noticed that this flying gurnard had an isopod on his eye. It's sort of a pretty, two-toned one.

Just an update on BHB 9-4-12

Started the dive at about 11:00am Tide change was 11:27. Current was strong, but vis was not horrible, the blue has started to return to the water. Alot of life, but also alot of particles in the water still. During the dive, the vis went from about 20ft to 10ft by the end. Stayed on the west side during the trip. Everything is staying under the pylons right now but some fish would venture out to check us out as we made our way past them. Hopefully the spillway closes soon and the water will get back to its normal vis and color.

Chase

That is not the time on the tide chart. Uh oh!

That is not the time on the tide chart. Uh oh!

It is on the NOAA Charts for the Port of West Palm Beach.

Attachments

• Tide Table Sept 1-6.jpg
    Tide Table Sept 1-6.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 280
It is on the NOAA Charts for the Port of West Palm Beach.

Except that you've circled the tide time for Sept 4th, when the dive in question was made on Sept 5th. The correct time for Wednesday was 12:09 PM. :wink:

Except that you've circled the tide time for Sept 4th, when the dive in question was made on Sept 5th. The correct time for Wednesday was 12:09 PM. :wink:

I have not been wrong ever since I got divorced 10 years ago. ; )

The original post is dated for the 5th but the dive in question took place on the 4th according to the op.

What time does your chart show for the 4th of September?

Oooops!!

11:29AM

I was looking at Sept 5th for some reason. My bad. I made a mistake. They are virtually the same. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom