Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an awesome 3 hour dive today. Got to see some new to me critters!! Thanks to Biminitwist for giving me an idea where to look with your pictures the other day!!

The two flabelina (sp?) nudis were "not fighting" and moving more than I have ever seen them move before.

jpeg-0480.jpg jpeg-1.jpg jpeg-0547.jpg jpeg-0509.jpg jpeg-0557.jpg

jpeg-0631.jpg jpeg-0609.jpg jpeg-0579.jpg jpeg-0570.jpg jpeg-0497.jpg

Had an awesome 3 hour dive today. Got to see some new to me critters!! Thanks to Biminitwist for giving me an idea where to look with your pictures the other day!!

The two flabelina (sp?) nudis were "not fighting" and moving more than I have ever seen them move before.

View attachment 165397 View attachment 165398 View attachment 165399 View attachment 165400 View attachment 165401

View attachment 165402 View attachment 165403 View attachment 165404 View attachment 165405 View attachment 165406

Wow! Some special stuff in there!

Wait, Jenny, there is more....... had to drive over to Force E in your wetsuit for a quick equipment repair by Billy so you can dive. Been to at least 1 troll potluck where there was mur & reebs. Know what mur & reebs are. Went to the bathroom to change after a dive and after taking your wet stuff off you realize you forgot your clothes so had to go to your car wrapped in a towel and get your clothes. Have a "treasure box" in your living room containing strange things you found at the bridge. Been "seen" at the bridge when you were suppose to somewhere else....ie: work. Surf & post on SB on work time....(Mr. Chen). Know all the names of the guys at Force E. Have talked to or know of Dan Volker. Can nav the bridge in zero viz. Know where to tie off your flag when you want to go somewhere you shouldn't be. Have a favorite parking spot. Know who is there when you see the cars in the parking lot. Have camera envy. Have ever taken a hand drawn map underwater to find a certain critter. Get pms with intel on critters. Claimed you "don't know" when asked about certain critters by non trolls. And the list grows..........

---------- Post added September 7th, 2013 at 09:10 AM ----------

l
AWESOME Additions to the list! keep em coming!

Video from Sunday at the BHB....

[video=youtube_share;WfUbNkYGtBg]http://youtu.be/WfUbNkYGtBg[/video]

You handed off your flag to a known flag hater and the guy that whines the most when it is his turn to carry the flag... a guy that "accidently" broke his flag on the way to the dive? Well no sympathy here. My guess is he was trying to get rid of your flag so neither one of you would have to haul the flag on our next dive. Well guess again. I'm fixing his flag. jimw called this dive the 5 guys dive.... sounds more like the Larry, Curley and Moe dive. Wish I would have been there to see it. lol

You have to give him credit, he was trying to give me a new flag with a light on it when i already had one without a light. haha

---------- Post added September 9th, 2013 at 08:27 PM ----------

Why molest the sea life? That's just as bad as the bad divers.

---------- Post added September 9th, 2013 at 08:27 PM ----------

Why molest the sea life? That's just as bad as the bad divers.

It is worse than the bad divers! And very discouraging that he is teaching his students it is okay to molest the sea life like this........... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom