Blue Heron diver buddy system?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Insomniax

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,
in trying to find a buddy to dive the blue heron while I'm in town from the 29th-31st. Is there a good group on facebook to find a buddy? Is anyone here looking to dive one day? Could any locals point me in the right direction? I'm not in the area too often and don't want to miss the opportunity until At least October.
Post back or send a message. My name is Daniel Thanks!

I will be there in March and was wondering the same thing.

Hello,
in trying to find a buddy to dive the blue heron while I'm in town from the 29th-31st. Is there a good group on facebook to find a buddy? Is anyone here looking to dive one day? Could any locals point me in the right direction? I'm not in the area too often and don't want to miss the opportunity until At least October.
Post back or send a message. My name is Daniel Thanks!

My dive buddies and I dive there several times a week. We will be there on some or all of the dates you have mentioned. PM me for details if you would like to join us. We use Force E Dive Shop on Blue Heron Blvd. close to the bridge.

---------- Post added December 28th, 2014 at 12:31 PM ----------

I will be there in March and was wondering the same thing.

PM me with your dates. We will try and work something out. We dive there several times a week.

I will check in when I get closer to March. Thanks

Hello Everyone
I will be in West Palm Beach from Thursday March 27th to Monday March 30th and looking for someone to dive with at the bridge.
Thanks

Last edited:
Corrected dates, Thanks

---------- Post added March 20th, 2015 at 07:54 PM ----------

Is there a good web site to view tide data?

Check in with the Vero Beach Scuba Club on Facebook. Our members are often at BHB (I had 12 there just earlier) and will always make room for another diver! Our group has a number of experienced guides, DMs and even instructors who will dive the bridge for fun!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom