Blue Hole Oct 17th~18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey now, just back from Peru. New Mexico looks down right verdant compared to western Peru, now that's some desert, not a blade of grass anywhere. October 17-18 Blue Hole works for me, the weekend before I will be in Canada for Canadian Thanksgiving. I didn't get any dives in Peru so it is time.

Dates are set, and I am leaving these dates alone. We will be down on the 16th for a night dive, and then staying through the 18th. We will have a good group from CO with a few new faces for the NM folks.

Standard fare, we will stay at Adobe, arrive Friday evening, do a night dive, and go from there.

Any and all are welcome. We will have 5~8 from Colorado, and with luck, nice weather, and not a lot of dive shops at BH on that weekend.

Perch lake, IMO is a must, so we will be doing that on Saturday for at least one dive. Tom and I like to rim it, but we can show anyone that is interested the sites there for those that have not done it.

we would like to attend but not sure right now if those dates work for us. :depressed: That weekend we are supposed to be camping in Utah, but since our daughter has canceled on us, we are debating if we still want to go. We will make a decision soon though. We really want to go over to BH and dive without students to fuss with. :wink:

Ahh, you can camp in OOOTAH Anytime! :D Blue Hole is where it is AT! :rofl3:
yeah, I know, but we made reservations at Arches NP again about 4 months ago and it has been full since then! I hate to have to cancel though we would probably get a refund.

Justin, last we talked (like two days ago) sounded as if you may bring your wife?

I can share a ride, and maybe a room. Tom is going, so we can either book three to a room if Tino decides not to go, or if he does go, we can get two rooms, and book two to a room.

Sound good? I can also ride share with James (thanks James), so you just let me know...

Back
Top Bottom