Blue Springs (IN) Aug 28-29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Here we go again, off for another dive at Blue Springs. :eyebrow:
The LDS is going to Blue Springs for the weekend of the 28th and 29th. Since I am hitch hiking with a class I won't be there till sometime around 1 or a little earlier.
Most of us will be camping overnight and up early on Sunday so there will be plenty of time to dive. If you want to dive with the others not in the class, I will be one, just look for a black trailor with "FunTime Scuba" on the side.

Wally

I know of three that say they are. I know for sure that I will be. One of the guys is talking about taking his pop up camper but I really doubt that he will. I will be taking a cook stove so if you want to have a hot breakfast or dinner then it is available. Just ask for me, Wally, most everybody going knows me and I will keep an eye out for you.
We usually try to set up on the east side, closest to the air station/ pay tent.

I will probably end up staying at my house I only live like 10-15min away. Anyone doing any night dives? I will be there around 12:30 on Saturday, I will probably also end up there this weekend if you want to come.

Sean

Hey Sean !!! What time do you want to meet tomorrow and do you want to check out New Paris or do you have your heart set on B.S.???

Sean Smith:
I will probably end up staying at my house I only live like 10-15min away. Anyone doing any night dives? I will be there around 12:30 on Saturday, I will probably also end up there this weekend if you want to come.

Sean

I tried checking out their website, but after you click "enter" the site breaks. Can you link up a map to the place, or more info? I'd like to check this place out someday soon!

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?threadid=67618&s=

Here is a link for a map to BS. Scroll down to the fourth post and click on the attachement. There are actually three dive sites on the map. The only one I know anything about is BS.

If you get more than an aerial photo to load you are doing better than me. I have tried several links and non come up with anything more than the photo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom