Blue Springs Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bag_one

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My Wife and I took the short drive over to Waldron (about 30 mins) to show her around. Water is about 44 (Ice Water) and they have the Air Fill sign out, the guy that works there and Owner say the fill station will be but by the end of this week.
Im Looking foward to the 21st and hope to be in the water too!!!!
See ya'll then Bill:bananalama: :bananalama:

Bill....

Great... You are the one who dove today. I respect your brave while I am passing Saturday idly at home.:D

Thanks for your update...:thumb:

Did you get in on the eater egg hunt with IDC?

NOOOOO I didnt get wet just took the wife up to look around, And No one was diving at Blue Springs while I was there.
Its Close for me so I will drive over a few times probley just to check it out

I Just spoke with Rick the Owner of Blue Springs and the guys were there geting there air fill station up and running also there bringing in a crane to reset the docks that are falling down..I will follow up with David the fella that runs it for him later in the week.:wave-smil :wave-smil

Good to know about the fill station. Might not need it since I got a call from a friend to clean out her pool. Drive for one tank I'm driving for all 4.

Thanks for the update Bill, give us a last minute update, I'd hate to make the drive just to find out there is no air!

Land Locked:
Thanks for the update Bill, give us a last minute update, I'd hate to make the drive just to find out there is no air!
I'm planing to check back with them Thursday morning The Owner told me to call on friday though, But I'll keep ya posted

Thanks for the update! I wish this weather would do a nice quick warm up so the quarry will follow suit! 44 degrees is what the water temp was in January... the last time I was there.

Thanks for the update!

If all else fails we can load the truck and go to the LDS. It would be probably about 20 minutes out.
I hope the water temp is above 44. The last time I dove BS it was 40.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom