Boat Dive Sat Sept 20 Ft. Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sonet

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all. Just wanted to let everyone out there know that I will be taking out a group of divers on the American Dream for a AM trip that includes a wreck dive and a shallow reef. If there's anyone interested call American Dream and reserve your spot. Hope I'll see some SBrs there.

Last edited:
sonet: i talked the American Dreamer and this looks like an interesting morning. My dive buddy, who had been interested in this dive, bailed on me today. I am just getting back into diving after many years off. He and I have been doing a lot of West Palm Beach reef drift dives which tend to be in the 80-85 range. The MV Tracey is only in 60-70 feet, so that fits the profile of dives I have completed. However, I am not trained or comfortable with a wreck penetration dive. Is there anyone else in your group that does not plan to actually go inside of the MV Tracey?? thanks

Hiya sportxlh welcome to scubaboard ... you came to the right place :wink:

Details! Do you have a web link to this dive op? Location of dock, time, etc.

I may be interested; I will definitely be down there since I will be at the SingleDivers.com happy hour on Friday evening (tonight) and was planning on joining Selrahc for the Boynton dive Sunday morning (staying with friends in Lighthouse Point).

>*< Fritz

Sorry I was not able to respond. I have been slammed at work. The dives were nice. I just had a problem with my camera housing and it irritated the hell out of me. Other than that It was an awesome day. It anybody wants to go on another trip let me know and we'll hook something up

Sonet: No problem..... I'd be interested in a future dive; the next few weeks are bad for me (will only have time for a single tank dive in WPB on Saturday). If I dive with any of the groups you organize, I just want to ensure I won't be holding anyone back (in the group) since I really can't/don't want to penetrate a wreck. -Rick

No problem. When I go diving i mostly take my students so there mostly owd. I'll post next time I have something coming up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom