Boeing Wind Tunnel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TN Traveler,
Next week sometime we should be shipping out your fins!

Teem,
Bob thought he would keep No. 100 for himself, then I thought I would like to buy them and now they are going to you! We both are happy that you are getting No. 100 and look forward to hearing about your Force Fin Experience with your Flying Force Fins. Thanks for all your support!
jf_flyf_be.jpg

Jaun Fiscal has worked for Force Fins for 20 years and still to this day he loves working with "Art" as his says. Thanks Juan for all your dedication! Teem this is your pair. No. 100
jf_flyf2_be.jpg

Photos by Bob Evans

I can wait until they are "right". Just wanting an update.

Can't dive right now anyway - minor surgery in my mouth prevents holding a mouthpiece. :depressed::depressed:

Blair, Thanks for the post on Juan, Susanne and I had fun during lunch with Juan, talking about his trip home to visit his mother. Thanks for covering at the office. Monday, I will hit the deck covering Juan's work for two weeks, I enjoy each hour. The Bad new's is this next week a ton of Force Fin's roll in, so Blair I know we can count on you, while I cut and drill hundreds of fins. We will make another two weeks of history, never slowing down for the demand of smart fins.

After spending more time in the tide with my FLYING FORCE FINS and enjoying the local invertebrates that live in the Santa Barbara Harbor
harbor_bpm.jpg

I had rushed to the news that the Flying Force Fin thread was off in a different direction. LOL
bpm_fly_bpm.jpg

This is a Flying Force Fin thread, so move the X#$&%^ Fin talk over to another thread. We are very grateful for all the energy and your posts from everyone. TN Traveler- I hope your road to recovery is quick and we wish strength to get back into the water soon. Meesier42 - Your work ups, feedback and complete response to our products in the field are invaluable. Thank you!
I myself am looking forward to testing such a fin, but for this thread tell us about your Flying Force fin experience.
Thanks again for all your support!

Last edited:
I'd try these things out against my Jets..
They look pretty damn silly, but who knows, maybe they work.

How are they for a frog kick? Backing up?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom