Boeing Wind Tunnel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffex_gostgear.jpg

Yesterday the Flying Force Fin Tan Delta Ruby Red and Excellerating Force Fin Tan Delta Standing by for water time for a training video soon to come from Hammerhead Press.
My fellow talent diver owns the Flying Force so it was cool for both divers to show up with their own Force Fins. Force Fins with winglets. Ever look outside on the wing of an airplane. It is a smart fin.
winglents.jpg

These photos go out to Pearl97T bird. Thank you for your interest again!
ff_sd12foot_be.jpg

The Flying Force Fin with the SD1 foot pocket!
ff_sd1foot_be.jpg
Blair
Thanks for the look, What does something like that go for? are they available yet? If not do you need some testers for this fin? What is the material for the fin made of?
Sam

Blair
Thanks for the look, What does something like that go for? are they available yet? If not do you need some testers for this fin? What is the material for the fin made of?
Sam

Sam,
Thanks for your interest! They are not available to date. The material is Polyurethane similar to the Pro Force Fin, but not exact. I think you asked Bob what would it be like to have the SD1 foot pocket on a Force Fin Original or PRO? So since the Flying Force is the most advanced out the two Bob made it with the Flying Force Fin blade. Thank you for making your yourself available for testing!

Blair
No problem Thanks for showing me what you are working on. But seriously if you need something tested I would be interested in doing some testing for you and Bob.
Thanks
Sam

Looks like Bob put a parachute on the bottom of this fin! :angel2:

These photos go out to Pearl97T bird. Thank you for your interest again!
ff_sd12foot_be.jpg

The Flying Force Fin with the SD1 foot pocket!
ff_sd1foot_be.jpg

That might just be the sexiest fin that I have ever seen! I love how Bob manages to balance form and function so perfectly in his fins; it's fine art at its best.

By the way, I remember seeing somewhere that you guys were working on an SD2 for barefoot use; how's that coming along?

Jason

Last edited:
Once again fate has its hands in the mix! I just opened my box of force fins for the store and what did I find but a brand new pair of "Flying Force Fins" #65! I could not believe my eyes as I was not expecting this. I just thought good old Bob loves me and wanted me to test these out for him, so I did! Wowie kazowie is all I have to say! After diving "Extra Force with Whiskers" for the last 15 years I never thought I would love another fin like I do my "Extra Force" fins! These fins rock an 11 on the mohs scale of hardness! They are Incredible. Mr. Blair I have you to thank it seems for these fins showing up on my door step. Bob keep up the great work and I will forever be an advocate for you and your fins!
Steve Bowles
President
Buckeye Diving School

My new flying force are heading to Bonaire the end of November so we will post some cool pics from our first adventure together!

Back
Top Bottom