Bohol Panglao - Balicasag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:( I dont know how too...

and my pics are only so so...

i will when I have something worthy.

BTW: for those that are wondering what does a lion fish look like...

112250sm.jpg

nice! great report... i'll definitely look into this thread again when i go to bohol :D

ocrmaster:
:( I dont know how too...

and my pics are only so so...

i will when I have something worthy.

BTW: for those that are wondering what does a lion fish look like...

112250sm.jpg
i've seen so many lionfish in my few dives that they're no biggie to me, but seeing this pic - that is one GORGEOUS shot!

looks like it's made of plastic... looks so perfect and all... love it!

Jag

Good report and thanks.

I was there in February and dived with Philippine Island Divers. There rates were US$96. for 6 dives which I thought was good.

I had the same problem with the shower being a hot water "trickle" at Isis Bungalows,which I do not recommend.

Good tip on the Bee Farm.

All in all I loved the P.I. and am returning in September for upwards of 3 months.

I missed the 1 peso round trip ticket from Mla > Tagbilaran / Tagbilaran > Mla Cebu Pacific promo. Damn.

ocrmaster:
I missed the 1 peso round trip ticket from Mla > Tagbilaran / Tagbilaran > Mla Cebu Pacific promo. Damn.

@ocr: try to check with air philippines if they offer tagbilaran, they have the same P1 promo (selling tickets) from april 1-15 :D

check philippine star today's issue

Back
Top Bottom