Bonaire diving, GoPro with SRP red filter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reidkon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Here is some more GoPro footage from various dive sites.
Best of Bonaire
I have come to the conclusion that my SRP red filter is not suitable for anything deeper than 50 feet unless shot up close. Bad on me for not reading the specs before I made the purchase.
For those of you who do not follow the Bonaire forum here is a conversation relating to excessive blues and greens using the SRP red filter.
East Coast diving.

Really nice video. Very stable. Nice framing.

What settings did you use on the go pro.

Also really nice find on the nurse shark and Green Moray. Don think I have seen either in Bonaire.

Craig

Thanks Craig.

We we have seen the odd green moray on the west coast but their seems to be lots of them on the east coast.
This is also the first shark of any kind we have seen on Bonaire. Kudos to our dive master Bob for spotting it. My wife and I both did the underwater happy dance when we saw it!

Really nice video. Very stable. Nice framing.

What settings did you use on the go pro.

Also really nice find on the nurse shark and Green Moray. Don think I have seen either in Bonaire.

Craig

Back
Top Bottom