Bonaire feb 19 to 26 whos going ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catskill diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Alrighty - two weeks and counting. On the NY red eye to Bonaire on Sat. night. Staying at beach near the Divi and playa chachacha - Anyone else is going ? !st time to the island, we've done Aruba and Curacao, the tour of the region wouldnt be complete with it ? Any suggestions or anyone up for a laid back afternoon dive near by- drop a note . Cat

unfortunately we miss you by 3 days. we arrive on feb29 late so I guess its more like 4 days. anyway have a great time!
give Bas a call at VIP diving. he is near by and can take you to some great dive sites.

I'll be there with GF and a small group of friends/divers....leaving Feb 10th and returning on Feb 26. We rented a villa in Santa Barbara Republiek...5 mins from downtown Kralendjik. My first time there, but it is the second time for my GF and 3rd and 4th time for some of the folks I will be travelling with. I will be laptop equipped while in location so just PM me and I will be able to pass you some info you might be after. If you're travelling with Continental, we might end up being on the same return trip on Feb 26th. Rene

We've got a group going Feb 8th to 22nd....would love to meet up with some others. This is our first time in Bonaire but did Aruba in November

Health care and longer vacation times - I should move north of the border to spend more time south. I meet some great Canadians every trip! It would be nice to get away for more than one week it never seems possible.
I will PM you guys after you have a few days of dives in to see whats happening and impressions of others first time to Bonaire.

We've got a group going Feb 8th to 22nd....would love to meet up with some others. This is our first time in Bonaire but did Aruba in November

Where will you guys set-up base camp??? Kralendjik or elsewhere? It is my understanding that Bonaire Carnival will take place on Saturday 18 Feb. Just look for a tall guy with a red dragon hat with long tail wearing pink crocs...I will be the relatively shorter bald guy in the vicinity with my GF and other members of our group. Hoepfully we will meet at some of the sites or in town.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom