Bonaire Lodging Opinions/Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We've been here for four weeks now[...]
*gulp*... *whimper*...

(Give me a few minutes and I'll get to the rest. :biggrin:)

Makes me wonder, however, if there's an opening for a where-to-stay equivalent of the where-to-dive book that is BSDME. I mean, hey, *somebody's* got to do the research, eh? I have a quite respectable command of written English, and I'm sure I could suffer through a few months of [-]diving[/-] research. :D

*gulp*... *whimper*...

(Give me a few minutes and I'll get to the rest. :biggrin:)

I had to sell my body to get here. Fortunately, they were buying by the pound.

Great idea for the book. Need an assistant?:blinking:

We stayed and dived Den Laman, great dive shop, rented the truck and cooked in every night. The bed was very good, something I havent seen in any of these reviews. we like a good nights sleep! Buddy Dives beds were a little more spartan, so we are going back to Den Laman in June. We stayed in the 'Flying Fish ' room, up the stairs, but the view was great, esp. when Hurricane Felix came by the next day. Great staff, all around. Have fun. M and J

Wow! Thanks for all the great information! I obviously overlooked some good places.

My group will either be three of us (all divers) or six of us (four divers, two non-divers). That will affect what kind of place we stay in. It sounds like a truck is a necessity. I've never been to Bonaire, so I don't know what is a good price ... I'm learning as I go!

Thanks again. -James

James,

I recommend you spend some time on bonairetalk.com. Most any question who have has already been answered there or if not, post it and someone will be glad to help you with anything you want to know about "all things Bonaire".

I have to go home tomorrow. WAAAH.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom