Bonaire March 2007 Parrot Island Divers Trip $795

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ParrotIsalandDivers-com

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Bonaire March 3-10 Saturday to Saturday $795
Hotel on beach, Truck rental, Unlimited Dives

Come dive with Parrot Island Divers in Bonaire.
We are a great dive club with about 100 members. Most of us live in or around Nashville. About 40 of us are going. We're driving to Atlanta to fly to Bonaire on Air Jamaica. The round trip airfare from Atlanta cost $455. I only have 11 seats left at this price.
www.ScubaMarcos.com
marcos@scubamarcos.com

Your week of diving in Bonaire cost $795
Included:
  • 7 nights studio Apt room with kitchen
  • Resort is on the Beach
  • Unlimited Tanks for Shore Diving.
  • Dive Shop is located at Hotel
  • Truck or car rental to get to the many dive sites, one per Apt.

Not included:
  • Departure tax $12
  • Food and drinks
  • Airfare

I only have 7 seats left at the group rate.
We're staying at Eden Beach.

Some-Girls-in-front-of-hotel-beach_small.jpg

www.ScubaMarcos.com
marcos@scubamarcos.com

Now I only have 5 Air Jamaica tickets left at $455, I don't think if I can get any more at this price but will try.

I still have 4 rooms available, and will probably have to get a few more.
www.ScubaMarcos.com

Bonfire Beach Party after night dive.​

:D
WOO HOO!

I was able to secure 10 more Airline tickets on Air Jamaica at $465 each round trip from Atlanta

Male in 40s needs a non smoking roommate. Come join the fun and make new friends.

I reserved 48 seats on Air Jamaica and now only have 3 left. These last 10 seats cost $10 more then the original seats. Sorry, I have to charge $10 more, now total is $465 but I'll give you a free Parrot Club t-shirt to make the difference.

Flight schedule;
1 JM 058 H 03MAR 6 ATLMBJ 840A1125A
2 JM 066 H 03MAR 6 MBJBON 1230P 330P

3 JM 067 H 10MAR 6 BONMBJ 410P 505P
4 JM 059 H 10MAR 6 MBJATL 545P 830P
[/CENTER]

Yes, we have 3 rooms left.. From where will you be flying? I was able to get 14 more airplane tickets.I have 6 round trip Air Jamaica from ATL tickets left.

Jan 18 is when the Final Payment is to guarantee your room, or as soon as the last room is booked. I have about 10 people who say they are going but I'm still waiting for thier money.

After the 3 last rooms are booked, we will have to call the hotel to see if they have any more rooms. I reserved all the rooms they had left at Eden Beach, and I'm first on the list for any cancellations.

Back
Top Bottom