Bonaire March 7-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tiggrr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My roommate, Phil, and I will be in Bonaire arriving March 7th and flying out on the 15th.

We are staying at the Golden Reef Inn.

It will be his first time and my 2nd.
I'm already busy with the homework on what reefs we are going to do.
Can't wait to get out of here! Its snowing right now outside as I type.

Hit us up if any of you SB'rs are interested in doing some dives with us or just hanging out.

Hey, we will meet you at the gate in Houston. It should be easy to find me, I will be the one with a BIG smile on my face!!!!!:D

Hey, we will meet you at the gate in Houston. It should be easy to find me, I will be the one with a BIG smile on my face!!!!!:D

Sweet! We'll be matching then!!

can I come tttoooooooooo

can I come tttoooooooooo

Sorry, you'll just have to be there in spirit.

We'll arrange for you to go online to the UW webcam at an assigned time so you can see us diving!!!!!

See! Then it'll be just like you are there!!!!

Especially if you put on your mask and fins first!!!

Sorry, you'll just have to be there in spirit.

We'll arrange for you to go online to the UW webcam at an assigned time so you can see us diving!!!!!

See! Then it'll be just like you are there!!!!

Especially if you put on your mask and fins first!!!

:shakehead::shakehead: thanks

Wwhat?????????

You don't think that will be fun????

Phil.

In case {cough cough} you know you does have that relapse and is dying in a heap before the trip,

I will gladly step in and prevent you from having to dive Bonaire by yourself, or worse, EEEP, with strangers.

Hey, do me a favor will you Phil? Sneak into her room and night and jar the window open, say, 5 inches? That should help.

You do know that cold icy winter night air is a great healer of bronchitis. Really. I read it on the Internet. Oh, and be sure to blow smoke in her face and spray amonia around the room. This will help to build up her lungs resistence.

Oh, and my boss said I could take the time off work already. So, I have you covered.

:D

I see you still have my back. :shakehead:

No more raspberry and chocolate for you!!!!!:D:D

What?

I was looking up on the Internet and found that those were great ideas for someone recovering from bronchitis before a scuba diving trip in paradise.

You don't want to relapse and send Phil by himself do you? :blinking:

I think you are looking at this all wrong. :no:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom