Bonaire topside stuff in March … current restaurants, after diving spots for a bevera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a foodie and food snob so keep that in mind:

• Restaurants not to miss (current)
Mona Lisa Monday-Friday / Bar Hap 13 USD for fish
Wil's Grill Monday- Sat. / fresh fish
Capriccio's closed Tue. / best wine list and pasta
Rose Inn closed Wed. Sunday lunch spot /local eats
Ben and I are arriving on Saturday the 6th at 4:18pm and are staying at Golden Reef Inn.
We are also BIG foodies and were wondering where you would recommend going for our first dinner on the island?

We just returned from Bonaire about 1.5 weeks ago and were very surprised about the good selection of great restaurants. I can't remember all of them right now but Capricio's had great Italian and Mona Lisa's was also very good.

Other topside stuff, we really enjoyed driving through the park at the north end of the island since we're nature freaks. However, the 2 dives we did up there really weren't worth the drive.

Does anyone have East Side Dive OP recommendations?

I have not used them, but I've contacted East Coast and their boat will be up and running and plan to use them in March. I reached out via email and Hanny was very quick to reply - drop them a line and check out their website - reviews from clients can be found there.

From their website:

Bonaire East Coast Diving is the only specialized diving operation on the famous East Coast of Bonaire

I haven't been to Bonaire yet so I haven't used them, but am considering a trip there and using them for a day in May.

Thanks for the info ... I asked our dive travel agent that we use sometimes about that dive op. She gave the op a good review and said the boat rides are only 5 minutes, but often a rough bumpy ride. So you get on the boat suited and roll off as soon as you get to the site. She said "when they say roll, you roll."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom