Bonaire Trip $1195 or offering Round Trip airfare from Atlanta for $475 (March 3-10)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ParrotIsalandDivers-com

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score

March 3 -10, 2007
SB Special! $1195 pp/dbl Includes Airfare,
Hotel 7 nights, Rental Truck,
Unlimited Scuba Tanks, and
Parrot Island Dive Club T-Shirt.

WhiteBack_small.jpg

Eden Beach Resort
7 nights studio Apt room with kitchen
Resort is on the Beach where the web cam is.
Unlimited Tanks for Shore Diving.
Dive Shop is located at Hotel
Truck or car rental to get to the many dive sites, one per Apt.

Not included is the departure tax or the marine park tax.

I have 4 plane tickets left at $475. Join us at Eden Beach for the complete package $1195 or buy only the airfare. I reserved 48 tickets and have to use all of them or lose my deposit.

Most of us are driving to Atlanta from Nashville to save on the airfare.
Marcos 931 526-4447
Marcos@ScubaNashville.com
www.ScubaMarcos.com

Flight Schedule
8:40 AM Atlanta to Jamaica JM 058 H 03MAR 7 ATLMBJ 840A1125A
13:30 PM Jamaica to Bonaire JM 066 H 03MAR 7 MBJBON 1230P 330P
Arrive in Bonaire 3:30 PM
Return
4:10 PM Bonaire to Jamaica JM 067 H 10MAR 7 BONMBJ 410P 505P
5:45 PM Jamaica to Atlanta JM 059 H 10MAR 7 MBJATL 545P 830P
Arrive in Atlanta 8:30 PM

www.ParrotIslandDivers.com
It's not a place it's a state of mind.

Dang that's a pretty sweet deal. And dangit if I don't have to be in a friends wedding on the 10th. Decisions....

Can the dates of travel for the airfare be changed to March 10-18? I might be interested in buying a couple of tickets if so.

Male needs roommate to share room and truck for the week.
He is an engineer, flying to Atlanta from Colorado Springs, CO.

Female smoker needs a roommate too.
She's a scuba instructor in her 50s.

Contact Marcos at Marcos@scubanashville.com
931-526-4447
www.ScubaNashville.com

Come join the fun and make new friends. We have divers with all levels of experience going. You'll always have a dive buddy. There are 49 of us going.

Too bad I'm still teaching that week, after this cold snap a nice warm vacation would be welcome! I just checked the airfares and couldn't find anything under $600 WOW!It's getting expensive to get to the Caribbean!
Ber :lilbunny:

I may be up for that trip. I live in Charlotte, so I can drive to Atlanta from CLT. I could probably bunk with the engineer if he promises not to get frisky. I'm a newish diver w/ a little over 30 dives but I won't hold anyone up. How experienced is this group in general? Do you any more details than those posted on the thread?

There are 45 of us going as of Feb 15.
Experience levels range from new divers to instructors on their 12th trip to Bonaire.

Seven new students are getting their Open Water Certification, and several people getting more specialties to count toward their Master Scuba Diver rating.

You'll always have a dive buddy. You won't be stuck in the truck with your roommate. Keep your gear set up and jump in any truck going to the next dive.
If you want to drive, you might have someone who wants to ride with you. I usually have 3 or 4 riding with me which leaves 2 or 3 trucks free for others to go play. The good part about having a truck for every 2 divers is we have too many trucks. We have group dives every day at 10 and 2. You may dive with the group or go exploring with one or 2 other divers.

www.ScubaMarcos.com
marcos@ScubaNashville.com

Wow, this sounds really good. I was suppose to go to Belize/ Guatemala w/ the GF that week but she is bailing on me, so I may do this instead. Is it ok if I get back to you tomorrow with a definite answer? I'll PM you w/ my contact info.

Back
Top Bottom