Bonaire Trip $1195 or offering Round Trip airfare from Atlanta for $475 (March 3-10)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marcos? Is this the same Marcos that frequents Martha's? I have been there several times with Saralynn, as well as a few others, and have seen you there. Sorry to hijack, just excited to see someone I have met diving on the board. Hope everything is going well in Nashville, cant wait to get the quarry open again!

-Matt

I gotta come join you and your gang sometime then. I would jump on your Bonaire trip in a heartbeat, except I am already booked on the Juliet with Saralynn. Thats an awesome deal you are offering

:D
March 3 returning March 10

NOW Only $400 per plane ticket
You save even more at my loss.

Since I'm going to lose my deposit anyway for the last 2 tickets. I would rather lose money to a scuba diver than to Air Jamaica. Offer ends Tuesday Feb 26. I cancel the tickets Tuesday PM.

I still need a male roommate for either a 50 year Engineer, or a 28 year old college kid.

I have 2 plane tickets left at $400 each. I must receive payment before Tuesday. They are E-tickets, all you need is a passport and you're in Bonaire next week!

Join the club at Eden Beach for the complete package $1195 Airfare, Hotel, Truck and Unlimited dives; or buy only the airfare. I reserved 48 tickets and have to use all of them or lose my deposit. Four people bought tickets on their own so there will be 52 of us going. Come join the fun. You'll always have a dive buddy.

Most of us are driving to Atlanta from Nashville to save on the airfare. We can park our cars for free at the hotel for the week. And ride the free airport shuttle.
Marcos 931 526-4447
Marcos@ScubaNashville.com
www.ScubaMarcos.com

Flight Schedule Air Jamaica
8:40 AM Atlanta to Jamaica JM 058 H 03 MAR 7 ATLMBJ 840A1125A
13:30 PM Jamaica to Bonaire JM 066 H 03 MAR 7 MBJBON 1230P 330P
Arrive in Bonaire 3:30 PM
Return
4:10 PM Bonaire to Jamaica JM 067 H 10 MAR 7 BONMBJ 410P 505P
5:45 PM Jamaica to Atlanta JM 059 H 10 MAR 7 MBJATL 545P 830P

Back
Top Bottom